The calibration process at OxTS is BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited which means our calibration equipment, methods and internal quality management systems meet the highest standards set by the industry. ISO 17025 is an international standard designed for the accreditation of testing and calibration processes.
Attaining the accreditation and working with it for the last two years has been a tremendous achievement for OxTS as a whole. Our ISO 17025 calibration offers a wealth of benefits to our customers:
- Pre-adjustment assessment is provided.
- Detailed calibration certificate which is recognised internationally.
- Increased confidence in accuracy of measurements which is crucial when testing and benchmarking vehicles.
- Important for companies whose internal quality system requires ISO 17025.
- Accelerations and angular rates are traceable to national standards.
- Confidence that your measurements conform to national standards as required by many tests.
OxTS is proud that all of its GNSS-aided inertial navigation systems can be calibrated to ISO 17025 standards. If you have an RT or Inertial+ system and would like to benefit from the ISO 17025 calibration, please contact our sales department or visit our calibration webpage.