We are pleased to announce the launch of the very latest RT-Range system upgrade. This is a big one – and one that it is based on popular customer feedback.
Already, RT-Range is one of the most comprehensive solutions for testing complex advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) on the market. We have now further increased the system’s extensive feature list by adding the ability to handle the real-time display of CAN data through “in-house” RT-Range software. With this upgrade, all Ethernet and CAN measurements from the RT-Range, all target vehicles [that are CAN acquisition enabled] and other CAN equipment can all be displayed within the OxTS real-time display software. Data from this display can also be further logged right through to a sectioned & saved CSV file or post processed on even further – all by using completely in house OxTS data manipulation tools and graph visualisation software.
This means your OxTS equipment can now be a “one-stop shop” for all of your Ethernet and CAN data acquisition needs, both real-time and post processing. Using just OxTS hardware and software, you would be able to collect, read, post-process and visualise all of your data by using just OxTS software. Minimal equipment, maximum efficiency… All with the precision and performance you have come to expect from OxTS systems.
Just some of the new features you would have after upgrading are:
- Display all real-time CAN data from multiple cars.
- Plot any measurements specified in a given CAN dbc file.
- Use colour to help visualise the difference between measurement fields.
- Save (Log) all Ethernet and CAN data to one file …
- Load all CAN data within 5 seconds of finishing the test with minimal button clicks, using your own pre-saved templates, and plot a graph showing table using NAVgraph.
- Export saved (logged) data to one CSV file from my specification template and in your chosen format.
- Post-process RD files and combine them into a single file that includes RT-Range data, RT data and CAN signals.
- Export any CAN signal from any RT in NAVgraph alongside the RT-Range and RT data.
For more information about this exciting upgrade, please contact your local OxTS representative who will be able to provide more information.