Ports and logistics
Real time positioning and navigation for ports and logistics, including urban canyons and GNSS denied environments.
Autonomy in ports and logistics
Maximise satellite coverage at every point throughout the port
- Two multi-constellation, multi-frequency RTK GNSS receivers support aiding from the four main GNSS constellations: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou.
- OxTS’ ix/single-satellite aiding technology makes sure that each and every visible satellite is blended into the navigation solution for the most accurate solution possible – even when tall stacks of containers occlude the vast majority of the sky.
Minimise time without RTK after
temporary GNSS interruptions
Localise in the absence of GNSS
- In GNSS-denied areas, you can aid inertial data with Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM), Ultra-Wideband (UWB), and other sensors, for a continuous, robust navigation solution.
- Any sensor that can provide position, velocity, acceleration and/or heading updates can be integrated at speed, via the OxTS generic aiding interface, to enhance the navigation solution and bridge the gap during prolonged GNSS interruptions.
Seamlessly integrate with wider architecture
Building OxTS components into large, complex systems is quick and easy with:
- Ethernet and CAN data interfaces
- Digital PPS for time synchronisation and PTP support
- A ROS2 driver available for data decoding
- OxTS post-processing engine offers forwards/backwards combined processing with advanced smoothing technology to create the most optimised data possible, taking advantage of being able to see the whole picture.
- This optimised data can be used to improve your ground truth reference for localisation during vehicle development, or for georeferencing sensor data for map creation.
- Post-processing your data also gives you the ability to correct any mistakes made on the configuration or to chop sections of data out if they were logged in error, saving time and effort on data collection overall.
High-performance solutions for development, validation and volume production of autonomous port and logistics vehicles.