Low size, weight and power (SWaP) navigation systems for precise machine control.
Autonomy in industrial facilities
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and robotics promise improved efficiency and safety in warehouses, distribution centres and other industrial settings.
- To deliver this future, these devices need to know exactly where they are, requiring a navigation system for localisation and control in the absence of GNSS.
Localise in the absence of GNSS
- In the absence of GNSS, you can aid the inertial data with Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM), Ultra-Wideband (UWB), and other sensors, for a robust navigation solution.
- Any sensor that can provide position, velocity, acceleration and/or heading updates can be integrated at speed, via the OxTS generic aiding interface, to enhance the navigation solution and bridge the gap during prolonged GNSS interruptions.
Use GNSS when available
- Two multi-constellation, multi-frequency RTK GNSS receivers support aiding from the four main GNSS constellations: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou.
- OxTS’ ix/single-satellite aiding technology makes sure that each and every visible satellite is blended into the navigation solution for the most accurate solution possible – even in harsh GNSS environments.
Seamlessly integrate with wider architecture
Building OxTS components into large, complex systems is quick and easy with:
- Ethernet and CAN data interfaces
- Digital PPS for time synchronisation and PTP support
- A ROS2 driver available for data decoding
- OxTS post-processing engine offers forwards/backwards combined processing with advanced smoothing technology to create the most optimised data possible, taking advantage of being able to see the whole picture.
- This optimised data can be used to improve your ground truth reference for localisation during vehicle development, or for georeferencing sensor data for map creation.
- Post-processing your data also gives you the ability to correct any mistakes made on the configuration or to chop sections of data out if they were logged in error, saving time and effort on data collection overall.
High-performance solutions for development, validation and volume production of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) to enable industrial automation.