OxTS Georeferencer fuses position, navigation and timing (PNT) data from OxTS Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) with raw LiDAR data to output highly accurate 3D pointclouds.
In September 2021, OxTS released version 1.5 of OxTS Georeferencer.
This version of OxTS Georeferencer increases the number of pre-integrated LiDAR sensors through the integration of the Livox family of LiDAR sensors. As well as the integration of several Livox sensors, OxTS Georeferencer 1.5 also sees the introduction of the Velodyne HDL32.
On Wednesday, 13th October 2021, Jacob Amacker, Product Engineer at OxTS introduced the latest enhancements to OxTS Georeferencer.
During the webinar Jacob discussed several key topics including:
- The new LiDAR integrations now available within OxTS Georeferencer
- How OxTS Georeferencer improves the LiDAR survey experience – every step of the way
- How boresight calibration can help enhance pointcloud accuracy and why accuracy diagnostics matters
- What the future holds for OxTS Georeferencer
This webinar is now over. The presentation was recorded and you can watch it back here.
To be the first to hear about new OxTS webinars, product releases and other survey-related industry news follow us on Social Media.
- If you would like to learn more about improving pointcloud accuracy then read our article: How to get the best data and improve pointcloud accuracy
- Read about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Click here for Jake’s blog.
- Learn about improving LiDAR survey applications with a data-driven approach to hardware set-up via this link.
- To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.