Over the last couple of years, we have integrated many leading GPS receivers into our Inertial+ system. The latest GPS receiver to be fully integrated in to the Inertial+ navigation system is Topcon’s GB-500. We have also integrated many other receivers from the popular Trimble AgGPS132 and Trimble 5700 to Novatel receivers. By combining your GPS receiver with an Inertial+ system you can remove jumps from the position measurements, increase the output data rate and include orientation measurements with your data.
Combining your GPS receiver with the Inertial+ has some striking advantages:
- Continuous position data even during GPS outages
- Highly precise measurements of roll, pitch and heading
- Dual-antenna option for even greater heading accuracy
- Optional wheel speed input for extra low drift rates
- Easily integrated with cameras, LIDAR, hyperspectral sensors
- Easy configuration software
- Real-time data, low latency
Customers around the world are using the Inertial+ in combination with a GPS receiver for mobile mapping, road profiling, LIDAR surveys or hyperspectral imaging. Contact us today to find out how you can use your GPS receiver with the Inertial+!