Featuring GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou aiding, as well as the latest OxTS multi-core IMU technology, the RT1003 v2 is the cost-effective option for capturing accurate position, orientation and dynamics data in all but the harshest GNSS environments.
Maximise satellite coverage along your route
- Dual antenna GNSS receiver supports aiding from the four main GNSS constellations: GNSS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou.
- OxTS ix/single-satellite aiding technology ensures that each and every visible satellite is blended into the navigation solution for the most accurate data possible.
Minimise drift during GNSS outage
- OxTS multi-core IMU technology limits position drift during transient periods of complete GNSS outage
Expedite RTK reacquisition
- After transient GNSS outages, OxTS’ gx/RTK inertial relock technology uses IMU measurements to expedite RTK reacquisition from up to 20 seconds, to around five seconds.
Export worldwide without hassle
- The RT1003 v2 is ITAR free meaning no export licence is required when shipping worldwide.
Have everything you need
- Combining GNSS receivers, an inertial measurement unit (IMU), internal storage and a real-time processor all in one device, the RT1003 v2 contains everything you need to capture accurate data.
- All OxTS INS devices include NAVsuite, an extensive, free-of-charge software suite to configure, monitor, post-process and plot your data.
- Free-of-charge support is available for configuration advice and other technical assistance.
Datasheet: RT1003 v2
Considering the RT1003 v2?
Contact us for more information