Join Kit Behard, Support Engineer at OxTS, for a webinar on RT-Range measurements with tips and best practice for more accurate measurements.
This session is suitable for RT users of all levels and abilities.
After attending, you’ll understand:
- The top sources of error in RT-Range measurements
- The importance of heading accuracy
- How to configure accurate polygons
If you missed the live sessions, you can click here to watch the recording.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Kit’s blog post.
- To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.