The RT500 v1 is the INS of choice for automotive companies who want to capture consistent, reliable measurements for low dynamics testing, where RTK is not required. e.g. coastdown testing, brake testing, and slip angle measurement.
Its predecessor, the RT2500, earned itself industry-wide recognition as the hero INS solution for low dynamics testing.
Now, with the RT500 v1, the solution replacing the RT2500, the industry’s trusted INS for low dynamics testing has been designed to offer even greater connectivity, mobility and efficiency. And it does so while maintaining the well-revered precision accuracy and affordable price of the RT2500.
Precision, greater accuracy and efficiency
- WiFi connectivity – enabling wireless device monitoring and communication to a laptop
- CAN 2.0 and CAN-FD configuration and interface
- 48v power supply
- Same trusted performance as the RT2500
- Dual antenna multi-frequency GNSS receiver
Streamlining and simplifying low dynamics testing
- Position, time, velocity, acceleration, heading pitch and roll in one data stream.
- Combined IMU/GNSS data ensures you don’t lose data when you drive in poor GNSS environments
- Data output at low latency in real-time to reduce the need for post-processing
The complete, compliant, affordable solution
- One of the most economically priced low dynamics test solutions on the market
- Meets all needs for low dynamic testing, for both current and future ISO compliance requirements