On September 27th 2023, we are running an in-person demonstration at the OxTS headquarters in Oxfordshire, to showcase our generic aiding (GAD) and sensor fusion technology.
During the demo, you will see how our technology enables you to:
- Increase the number of places where you can localise by having a sensor suitable for every environment.
- Receive higher data rate output by leveraging a low frequency GAD solution with high frequency inertial data.
- Increase navigation confidence with more sensors.
- Access many data outputs like reported accuracies and dynamics in various frames, that can be utilized within a real-world integration application.
- Use GNSS when it is available to get absolute positioning.
How do I attend?
This event has limited spaces, so please click the button below to register your interest and a member of the team will be in touch with you with further details.