We’re pleased to announce our new release of the RT-Range software suite (180820) which fully supports the ISO 8855/DIN 70000 coordinate system.
Features of the new release include:
- Improved Post-Process for RT-Range and navigation measurements selection for both Hunter and Targets
- RT-Range configuration supports ISO CAN measurements
- RT-Range configuration supports Hunter navigation CAN measurements
- Real time display supports ISO measurements display
- Data logging supports ISO measurements export to CSV
- The User Interface has been integrated with NAVlib functionality
- Birds Eye view supports display of data in ISO measurement frame
- Support for 4K resolution screens
Existing RT-Range customers can download the latest software release via the support website.
To read more about the ISO 8855/DIN 70000 and how our RT products support this coordinate system, click here.