Start creating accurate pointclouds with a free 14-day trial of OxTS Georeferencer
Start using OxTS Georeferencer to:
- Create accurate 3D pointcloud files (.LAS, .LAZ, .PCD) by combining navigation data from any device with LiDAR data from 39 supported models, including popular brands like Hesai, Velodyne, Ouster, and Livox.
- Eliminate blurring and double-vision from your pointclouds
by using the Boresight Calibration tool to correct the alignment between your LiDAR and navigation device.
Let us know you would like to try OxTS Georeferencer
Fill out the form at the top of the page.
Receive confirmation of your trial request
We’ll acknowledge your request immediately via email.
This email will contain a link to download the:
- OxTS Georeferencer 2.5 beta software
- OxTS Georeferencer 2.5 beta user guide
- A set of example files (.csv, .pcap and .cfg) which you can use to try OxTS Georeferencer if you do not yet have your own files
Create your OxTS user account
You will receive an email invitation to register your OxTS user account within one working day.
Activate your trial licence
Within OxTS Georeferencer 2.5 beta, simply enter the email address and password you used to register your OxTS user account.
Start creating accurate pointclouds
You will have access to the full functionality of OxTS Georeferencer for 14 days.
If you have any questions or queries during your trial you can contact us at any time.