OxTS Georeferencer – now ready for any INS
What’s OxTS Georeferencer?
OxTS’ proprietary software tool, OxTS Georeferencer, enables users to combine INS navigation data with raw LiDAR data to create a georeferenced pointcloud. The stress-free process produces LAS pointcloud files which can be viewed in many third-party LiDAR software packages.
Up until now, OxTS customers have been able to take full advantage of the benefits of OxTS Georeferencer alongside any of their OxTS inertial navigation systems (INS). However, customers who had invested in INS solutions from alternative providers missed out on the suite of tools OxTS Georeferencer provides – such as the Boresight Calibration tool which eliminates ‘double-vision’, minimises blurring and maximises precision, in minutes.
But now, we’ve unlocked this powerful software package so that customers can use any INS with OxTS Georeferencer.
- Read more about OxTS Georeferencer UNLOCKED
- Book a demo and see how OxTS Georeferencer UNLOCKED can work with your data
- Visit the OxTS Georeferencer page for full details of the software and the benefits it can give you and your project
- Read the OxTS Georeferencer 2.0 datasheet
- Contact us to discuss anything else