Previously, the only way to conduct accurate multi-vehicle tests required the set-up and use of two solutions – one for measuring the ‘ground-truth’ and one for processing relative measurements. If using OxTS systems, that meant using both the RT3000 and the RT-Range S Hunter.
The new generation RT3000 v3 brings together trusted, proven precision measurement capabilities, advanced connectivity capabilities and the intelligence of the RT-Range S Hunter technology.
It replaces the RT-Range S Hunter, providing one complete, integrated multi-vehicle testing solution – one “truth box” to ascertain all the range, motion and orientation measurements you need during multiple vehicle ADAS testing.
OxTS offer a range of features designed to help ADAS test engineers to collect reference data that validates the performance of individual sensors and overall safety. These include our Polygon tool and Multiple Sensor Point technology – adapted to cope with the newer more complex test protocols presented by Euro NCAP.
All-in-one measurement solution for vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-lane testing
- Onboard RT-Range processor utilises measurements captured by RTs to process the range, orientation and relative motion of multiple vehicles.
- Less hassle – now a one-box solution
- Multiple sensor points functionality – be ready for junction-assist 2020 testing
- Open-road testing made easier with onboard NTRIP client
- Removes the need for the significant power requirements typically needed to run multiple test systems
* The above description and the features, applications and resources provided on this page relate solely to the RT3000 v3 model with ADAS testing feature codes. For enquiries or information regarding the RT-Range S, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.