Compact and weighing just 365g, the xNAV v3’s miniature form factor is proof that looks can be deceiving once the powerful performance components within are revealed.
One of the most competitively priced INS solutions for drone and UAV mapping, the xNAV v3 ensures the perfect blend of affordability and lightweight size without compromise on performance.
Compact size, high accuracy
- Delivering excellent heading/pitch/roll performance – measurement accuracy of 0.05° guaranteed.
- Enjoy 2cm positioning accuracy – GPS & GLONASS as standard ensures improved position and heading robustness even when faced with difficult GNSS environments.
- Achieve even more precise results – the addition of a new generation of accelerometer delivers excellent stability and performance.
Powerful performance components, lighter payloads
- High-grade MEMS inertial sensors and Survey grade GNSS receivers – ensuring a reliable, high accuracy, data feed to a navigation engine that you can trust every time.
- Extra low power consumption – the xNAV V3 requires as little as 7W power consumption enabling longer flight times.
- Log more data with 32GB of onboard storage – With LIDAR logging capability onboard, operators can also log LiDAR data to the INS without the need for an extra logging device.
Easy integration, simplified usability
- Simple “plug and play” set-up – ensures users can be up and running within minutes instead of hours.
- Integrate with existing sensors and tools – seamless integration with 3rd party software and hardware.
- User-friendly NAVsuite software provided free of charge – upgraded NAVsuite software supports all new xNAV features and delivers streamlined configuration, real-time monitoring, post-processing and analysis.
- Add-on LiDAR georeferencing software available – our new Georeferencing software provides INS/LIDAR Boresight calibration and georeferencing capabilities to create basic, reliable pointclouds.
* The above description and the features, applications and resources provided on this page relate solely to the xNAV v3 model. For enquiries or information regarding the xNAV v2 or earlier models, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.