Integrate the powerful, next generation technology of our xNAV v3 into your systems for commercial mapping applications, both on land and in air, with our xOEM v3 board set.
Weighing just 150 g, the xOEM v3 board set offers the ideal compact size to ensure manufacturers can seamlessly integrate and build a high-performance INS into their products.
The xOEM v3 solution not only includes our innovative xNAV v3 architecture but a full range of software interfaces, meaning integrators can enjoy maximum flexibility when configuring the INS.
One board set, delivering all the INS functionality your product needs to fully meet customer requirements – and at one of the most affordable price points in the market.
Lightweight solution without compromise on performance
- Sheds the weight of the xNAV’s IP65 casing – freeing up payload capacity for other critical components in their product build and enabling access to all of the boardset interfaces available on the CPU.
- No compromise on performance – achieve the same like-for-like measurements as the xNAV v3.
- An evolving feature set – the high-grade MEMS inertial sensors and RTK capable GNSS receiver within the xOEM v3 board set deliver high performance capabilities both now and in the future.
- The xOEM board set INS benefits from optional Precision Time Protocol (PTP) time stamping functionality. All xOEM board sets have the option to utilise PTP when synchronising time with LiDAR and other sensors that also utilise the feature. PTP allows for a much simpler set-up over ethernet, providing surveyors with the ability to get up and running quickly.
Efficient, customisable software interfaces
- More interfaces than ever before – the xOEM v3 features I/O interfaces than any of our previous board sets to ensure the easiest and most efficient configuration, real-time monitoring, post-processing and analysis.
- Integrate our software into your product – our user-friendly software interfaces can be customised using OxTS NAVsuite. Create your own templates in NAVdisplay or create entirely new plugins using our NAVsdk, allowing the xOEM v3’s software to be easily packaged and included as part of you product.
- Add-on LiDAR georeferencing software package available – our new Georeferencing software add-on is also available if georeferencing and Boresight calibration functionality between the INS and Velodyne VLP-16 LiDAR is required.
Expert support available
As the inertial experts, we’re here to provide support in whatever way we can to ensure you get the most from your xOEM v3:
- Driving innovation together – leveraging the capabilities of the xOEM v3 board set hardware, OxTS can work with integrators to develop the specific features they need from the board set to bring new or upgraded products to market.
- Providing integration advice and guidance – we’re here to provide the support and advice you need to utilise our board set technology to build best in class products for aerial and land mapping applications.
- Bespoke development capability – our Application Engineering team are ready to help you find a solution to the challenges you face. Get in touch and see if we can take some pressure off your development process.
* The above description and the features, applications and resources provided on this page relate solely to the xOEM v3 board set model. For enquiries or information regarding the xOEM V2 board set or earlier models, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OxTS LiDAR Surveying Brochure
OxTS inertial navigation systems provide end users with absolute position and highly accurate inertial measurement information. This information allows them to georeference pointclouds from multiple LiDAR sensors.
These measurements help increase survey repeatability, cut down the time to survey, intelligently analyse data, improve final results and increase project ROI.
Read the OxTS LiDAR Surveying brochure to find out more.
Webinar: Improving LiDAR Surveying Applications with a data-driven approach to hardware set-up
Earlier this year we presented a webinar where we discussed using data for boresight calibration. During the webinar attendees had the opportunity to:
- Learn why this calibration is so important.
- Understand how adopting a data-driven technique to calibration can help you streamline operations and increase ROI.
- See example before and after calibration results.
The webinar was recorded and you can watch it back here.
Follow OxTS on Social Media
Be the first to learn about what’s going on at OxTS by following us on Social Media.
We post regular updates to our Social Media platforms including information about new product updates, the latest webinars from our Centre of Excellence webinar series, and other ad-hoc information about what we’ve been up to.
We also regularly post the latest industry news to our LinkedIn showcase pages so be sure not to miss a thing by following our pages below.