Join Caroline Oakes, Support Manager at OxTS, for an introduction into our Inertial Navigation System (INS) technology; how it works and what it can be used for.
We recommend this session for anyone who is new to working with an OxTS RT device (the market leading INS), or how the technology works.
After attending, you’ll:
- Understand how an Inertial Navigation System works
- Appreciate the benefits and limitations of different positioning technologies (Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) and GNSS)
- See the value of OxTS combining an IMU with GNSS when capturing precision position, orientation and dynamics measurements
This session will be presented live on:
- Wednesday 12th August at 16:15 hrs (BST)
- Tuesday 25th August at 16:15 hrs (BST)
There is no charge for this service, and we will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.
What is an inertial navigation system (INS)? Read our guide.
To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.