Join Sam Souliman, Senior Support Engineer at OxTS, to learn how best to configure an OxTS Inertial Navigation System (INS) in challenging urban environments.
This is an advanced session for experienced NAVconfig users. If you are less experienced with how an OxTS INS device works, we recommend you you attend the introduction to OxTS’ Inertial Navigation Systems and introduction to NAVconfig, before attending this one.
This session will cover the:
- Importance of advanced slip setting
- Importance of GNSS related settings: GNSS weighting, GNSS control mode, GNSS recovery
- Use of SBAS \ NTRIP \ RINEX corrections
- Use of WSS aiding \ generic aiding
- Importance of accurate configuration and tight tolerances
- Importance of tracking multiple GNSS constellations
- Use of altitude reference
If you missed the live sessions, you can watch a recording of this webinar here.
To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.