Join Sam Souliman, Senior Support Engineer at OxTS, to learn how best to configure an OxTS Inertial Navigation System (INS) for LiDAR surveying, using drones.
This is an advanced session for experienced NAVconfig users. If you are less experienced with how an OxTS INS device works, we recommend you attend the introduction to OxTS’ Inertial Navigation Systems and introduction to NAVconfig, before attending this one.
This session will cover the:
- Correct initialisation procedure for OxTS units mounted on drones.
- Correct warm up procedure for OxTS units mounted on drones.
- Importance of vibrations level settings.
- Use of GNSS recovery and GNSS weighting options.
- Importance of accurate configuration and tight tolerances.
- Use of SBAS \ NTRIP \ field base station \ RINEX corrections.
- Use of altitude reference
You can select from the following dates/times to join us for a live webinar session, when you click through using the link below:
- Monday 1st June at 15:15 hrs (BST)
- Wednesday 17th June at 09:15 hrs (BST)
We will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.