Join Robert Gough, Product Engineer at OxTS, for a step-by-step guide to performing the Euro NCAP Autonomous Emergency Braking car-to-car rear stationary (AEB CCRs) test.
We recommend this session for anyone who is involved in testing and validating AEB systems to NCAP standards.
After attending, you’ll:
- Understand the accuracy requirements of the Euro NCAP AEB CCRs test.
- Be confident in your understanding of the test procedure.
- Know how to install and configure OxTS equipment to conduct the test with confidence.
This session will be presented live on Tuesday 24th November at 14:00 hrs (GMT).
There is no charge for this service, and we will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Rob’s blog here.
- Read more about capturing position, orientation, and dynamics data for vehicle testing and development.
- Find automotive products that can support you and your customers.
- To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.