Join Lily Munn, Support Engineer at OxTS, for an introduction into how to perform a best practice installation and configuration of your OxTS RT device. The session will focus on the use of NAVconfig; OxTS’ device-configuration software.
We recommend this session for new users who want to get familiar with NAVconfig, for everyday use.
After attending, you’ll:
- Be familiar with how to install and setup an OxTS INS, using NAVconfig.
- Get answers to any questions you have regarding installation and setup.
- Be prepared to perform an installation and setup with confidence.
You can select from the following dates/times to join us for a live webinar session, when you click through using the link below:
- Thursday 4th June at 15:15 hrs (BST)
- Tuesday 16th June at 09:15 hrs (BST)
We will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.