Join Rhianna Ganly-Thomas, Support Engineer at OxTS, for a step-by-step guide of how to perform a best practice installation and configuration of your OxTS RT device. The session will focus on the use of NAVconfig; OxTS’ device-configuration software.
We recommend this session for new users who want to get familiar with NAVconfig, for everyday use.
After attending, you’ll:
• Be familiar with how to install and setup an OxTS INS, using NAVconfig.
• Get answers to any questions you have regarding installation and setup.
• Be prepared to perform an installation and setup with confidence.
If you missed this session, you can watch a recording via this link.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Rhianna’s blog post.
- To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.