Join Robert Gough, Product Engineer at OxTS, for a webinar about advanced park assist testing.
This webinar is suitable for test and validation engineers with all levels of familiarity with OxTS systems.
Using RT-Range, engineers can validate intelligent parking assist performance. This webinar will show how this can be achieved when testing using any combination of painted parking bay markings, other parked vehicles or any other stationary obstacle. We will also show how our recent partnership with ultra-wideband (UWB) pioneers Pozyx enables us to offer this capability in undercover parking garages. Join this webinar to learn how to perform this complex but commonly performed test both indoors and outdoors.
After attending you’ll be able to:
- survey parking bays, parked vehicles and other obstacles outdoors
- use RT-Range to validate the performance of the park assist features
- use ultra-wideband (UWB) technology to perform the same tests undercover
This session will be presented live on:
- Tuesday 15th June 2021 – 15:30 hrs (BST)
- Wednesday 23rd June 2021 – 18:00 hrs (BST) / 13:00 hrs (EDT)
- Wednesday 30th June 2021 – 09:30 hrs (BST)
- Tuesday 13th July 2021 – 09:30 hrs (BST)
- Thursday 22nd July – 15:30 hrs (BST)
There is no charge for this service, and we will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered.