If you’re responsible for developing autonomous vehicle technology, you need a reference system to validate driving performance. Because autonomous vehicles must be able to drive in a variety of environments on the open road, this is especially tough.
Satellite signals are reflected from buildings or blocked by bridges and tunnels. This causes big jumps in position estimations. As a result, GNSS-only systems don’t perform well on the open road, producing incomplete data sets.
OxTS provides the solution that autonomous vehicle engineers trust – a blend of high-performance hardware and tailored software tools that combine to deliver ground truth data in all environments.
What we offer
- Survey-grade inertial navigation systems trusted by the world’s leading automotive companies for testing vehicle performance.
- GNSS/IMU tight-coupling technology to maximise the amount of time you are in corrected position mode.
- Integrated NTRIP client so you can configure and connect to devices for RTK corrections on the open-road.
- Raw data streaming functionality, so time, position, orientation and dynamics data is logged to your onboard PC in real-time.
- PC Software and command line tools for post-processing large amounts of reference data (Windows and Linux), downloading RINEX files and running forwards/backwards GNSS data processing.
The industry standard GNSS/INS for ADAS and autonomous vehicle testing
Ready for challenging GNSS environments
gx/ix™ tight-coupling processing
Advanced GNSS processing engine and GNSS/IMU tight-coupling for enhanced urban performance, in real-time and post-process
OxTS Georeferencer and Boresight Tool
Create clear and concise pointclouds with OxTS Georeferencer
Software & Plugins
Our software solutions give autonomous vehicle test engineers a chain of tools that improve position and velocity acuracy through post-processing. What's more, we offer command-line applications suited to a 'hands-off' data processing environment (with automatic RINEX downloaders) where position data is being syncronised data captured by other sensors.View software modules