Find out how HORIBA MIRA has taken testing indoors with a custom solution from OxTS.
‘Taking testing indoors’ with OxTS and HORIBA MIRA
Join us to:
- Understand the scope and requirements of the indoor positioning project.
- Familiarise yourself with the indoor positioning solution
- Get answers to any questions you have around indoor positioning and testing.
On Tuesday 27 April 2021, OxTS and HORIBA MIRA will host a discussion and Q&A focussed on the new indoor positioning solution at the ASSURED CAV Parking facility; a first-of-its-kind, purpose-built multistorey car park for the development and testing of automated valet parking (AVP) and other ADAS systems, such as park assist.
The custom-developed solution meets HORIBA MIRA’s requirements of ≤ 5 cm position accuracy, and ≤/= 1° heading accuracy, up to speeds of at least 30 kph; ideal for parking scenarios which involve low speed manoeuvres with small vehicle-to-target distances. The solution also enables safe and repeatable path following through the use of AB Dynamics driving robots.
- Pete Rylands, Product Manager at OxTS
- Ioan Cleju, Navigation Manager at OxTS
- Charlie Marshall, R&D Engineer at OxTS
- Ashley Patton, Lead CAV Test Engineer at HORIBA MIRA
Taking testing indoors
with OxTS and HORIBA MIRA