Join Robert Gough, Product Engineer at OxTS, for a step-by-step guide for performing the Euro NCAP autonomous emergency braking (AEB) Car-to-Car Rear Braking (CCRb) and Car-to-Car Rear Moving (CCRm) tests.
After attending, you’ll:
- Understand the accuracy requirements of the Euro NCAP AEB CCRb and CCRm tests.
- Be confident in your understanding of the test procedure.
- Know how to install and configure OxTS equipment to conduct the test with confidence.
This session will be presented live on Tuesday 15th September at 14:00 hrs (BST)
There is no charge for this service, and we will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.
- Follow this link to read application notes on AEB car-to-car rear moving (CCRm) and braking (CCRb).
- Read our technical article on Car-to-car rear stationary (CCRs) tests.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Robert’s blog post.