Join Robert Gough, Product Engineer at OxTS, for a step-by-step guide to performing the Euro NCAP Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Keep Assist (LKA) tests.
We recommend this session for anyone who is involved in testing and validating LDW or LKA systems to NCAP standards.
After attending, you’ll:
- Understand the accuracy requirements of the Euro NCAP LDW and LKA tests.
- Be confident in your understanding of the test procedures.
- Know how to install and configure OxTS equipment to conduct the tests with confidence.
If you missed this session, you can watch a recording via this link.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Robert’s blog here.
- Find ADAS testing solutions that can support you and your customers.
- Explore our complete solution for capturing vehicle dynamics measurements here.
- To register to participate in forthcoming OxTS support and training webinars, or to view recordings of sessions we’ve already presented, please follow this link.