Advanced GNSS/INS processing
- Want RTK accuracy without having to pay for expensive post-processing software?
- Need data as accurate as possible in challenging environments, but don’t have the budget or space for a cumbersome FOG IMU?
- OxTS gx/ix™️ processing can help
gx/ix™️ is made up of our own RTK/PPK navigation processing engine, as well as a tightly-coupled integration of the GNSS and IMU, which combine to provide cm-level position accuracy and get much improved performance in GNSS obstructed areas with our great value systems.
You can add multiple base-station correction files in our free NAVsolve post-processing software to get the best performance in challenging environments, even over long baselines
It’s not always easy or feasible to transmit RTK corrections in real-time. Some reasons that could prevent applying corrections in real-time include:
- Not having access to a local base station
- Can’t get a radio connection to your base station
- Don’t have a modem to connect to subscription based correction services
- Travelling distances where the baseline is too long
gx/ix™️ can be used in real-time or post-process, enabling the maximum amount of flexibility based on your specific requirements.