The xNAV650 is OxTS’ smallest and lightest Inertial Navigation System (INS) yet. The device makes use of the latest cutting edge technology, to deliver the precision and reliability OxTS’ customers have come to expect.
Despite combining the latest MEMS inertial sensor technology with survey-grade GNSS receivers, the xNAV650 INS is also our most competitively priced INS to date – Request a quote
“We have been really impressed with the results we have seen from the xNAV650. Our tests required highly accurate position and inertial measurements, and in environments where we have had to be really conscious of payload weight”
David Constantin, Managing Partner, Dronezone srl.
Small form factor, incredible accuracy
- Measuring only 77 x 63 x 24 mm the xNAV650 is our smallest INS to date. Its small form factor is ideal for any application where space is limited making it ideal for UAV-based mapping.
- When weight is a factor look no further than the xNAV650 INS. Weighing just 130 g, the xNAV650 is the ideal partner when precision is crucial, but the payload needs to be as light as possible. A lighter payload and lower power consumption means longer flight times for UAVs.
- Quad constellation (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo) as standard means that users of the xNAV650 INS can benefit from 2 cm position accuracy even in the most challenging GNSS environments.
Simple set-up, easy to use software
- The xNAV650 INS benefits from optional Precision Time Protocol (PTP) time stamping functionality. All xNAV650 INS devices have the option to utilise PTP when synchronising time with LiDAR and other sensors that also utilise the feature. PTP allows for a much simpler set-up over ethernet, providing surveyors with the ability to get up and running quickly.
- OxTS’ gx/ix tight-coupling technology ensures that users of OxTS inertial navigation systems receive the most accurate measurements possible even in tough GNSS conditions such as urban canyons.
- OxTS Georeferencer allows users of OxTS’ inertial navigation systems to georeference pointclouds from almost any LiDAR sensor. By combining OxTS INS data with raw LiDAR data using OxTS Georeferencer, users can increase the quality of their pointclouds, decrease the time to survey, intelligently analyse data and improve project ROI.
- OxTS NAVsuite software is a complimentary addition to OxTS’ range of inertial navigation systems including the xNAV650. The tools allow users of OxTS’ devices to configure and post-process data with ease.
LiDAR Surveying Brochure
OxTS inertial navigation systems provide users with absolute position and highly accurate inertial measurement information. This information allows them to georeference pointclouds from multiple LiDAR sensors.
These measurements help increase survey repeatability, cut down the time to survey, intelligently analyse data, improve final results and increase project ROI.
Read the OxTS LiDAR Surveying brochure to find out more.
Contact us for more information
If you would like to learn more about the xNAV650 INS, contact us here and we will be happy to discuss your project.
Follow OxTS on Social Media
Be the first to learn about what’s going on at OxTS by following us on Social Media.
We post regular updates to our Social Media platforms including information about new product updates, the latest webinars from our Centre of Excellence webinar series, and other ad-hoc information about what we’ve been up to.
We also regularly post the latest industry news to our LinkedIn showcase pages so be sure not to miss a thing by following our pages below.