Featuring GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou aiding, as well as the latest OxTS IMU technology, the RT1003 v2 is the cost-effective option for capturing accurate position, orientation and dynamics data in all but the harshest GNSS environments.
Maximise satellite coverage along your route
- Dual antenna GNSS receiver supports aiding from the four main GNSS constellations: GNSS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou.
- OxTS ix/single-satellite aiding technology ensures that each and every visible satellite is blended into the navigation solution for the most accurate data possible.
Minimise drift during GNSS outage
- OxTS core IMU technology limits position drift during transient periods of complete GNSS outage
Expedite RTK reacquisition
- After transient GNSS outages, OxTS’ gx/RTK inertial relock technology uses IMU measurements to expedite RTK reacquisition from up to 20 seconds, to around five seconds.
Export worldwide without hassle
- The RT1003 v2 is ITAR free meaning no export licence is required when shipping worldwide.
Have everything you need
- Combining GNSS receivers, an inertial measurement unit (IMU), internal storage and a real-time processor all in one device, the RT1003 v2 contains everything you need to capture accurate data.
- All OxTS INS devices include NAVsuite, an extensive, free-of-charge software suite to configure, monitor, post-process and plot your data.
- Free-of-charge support is available for configuration advice and other technical assistance.
Find out more...
RT1003 v2 datasheet
Combining quad-constellation GNSS positioning with state-of-the-art inertial measurement unit technology, the RT1003 v2 is the cost-effective solution capturing position, orientation and motion data in all environments.
Read the datasheet to for more detail on the specification you can expect from the RT1003 v2.
Open-Road Vehicle Testing Solution Brief
Accurate groundtruth reference data needs a robust localisation solution; a tool that records the position, orientation and dynamics of your vehicle at anytime, anywhere.
This solution brief steps through the aspects that we recommend our customers consider when deciding on their source of localisation for open-road vehicle testing.
Read the solution brief to learn how you can use the RT1003 v2 to validate how your ADAS/AV systems work in the real world.
Considering the RT1003 v2?
Contact us for more information