Designing, testing and validating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) can be challenging because of the need to share detailed information about multiple vehicles and targets in real-time. This is especially true when you consider the computational load and the time-constraints placed on the system.
Our products overcome these problems. Our inertial navigation systems collect position, orientation, and velocity measurements. The RT-Range S creates a real-time network capable of tracking multiple targets, calculating distance, time to collision, and other relative measurements. Targets can be road vehicles, vulnerable road users (VRUs) such as cyclists or pedestrians, Euro NCAP targets and other soft targets, traffic assets and more. Data is available in real-time on a software dashboard and captured to verify test outcomes. Vehicle-to-vehicle measurements can be made over a 1 km range.
Why choose oxts
- Comprehensive list of relative measurements between moving vehicles
- Preferred inertial navigation system of driving robot manufacturers
- Tools for reliability on proving grounds and open roads
- Real-time feedback and results via software dashboard with definable test parameters
- Brings all measurements together in one vehicle on the CAN bus
- Ensures consistency by using the same systems that NCAP, NHTSA and others specify in their test requirements
- Years of experience working closely with automotive development customers