The Survey+ has for many years been recognised by companies worldwide as a powerful, high accuracy INS for measuring position and orientation in mobile mapping and other survey applications.
Yet it has always struck the perfect balance by continuously remaining one of the most affordable and cost-effective solutions for accurate land-based and manned aircraft mapping.
With the Survey+ v3, our premier INS for surveying and mapping is better than ever before.
Next generation hardware and software
Users enjoy the same trusted, robust performance that the Survey+ has long been appreciated for, but with next generation architecture to support both your existing and future mapping needs, delivering:
- A new dynamic hardware platform – delivering greater processing power – enabling us to add a host of new features and continue to add more great features in the future.
- The latest high-performance IMU sensors and GNSS receivers – ensuring the best centimetre level position accuracy of any of our surveying and mapping solutions to date.
- Upgraded NAVSuite software – OxTS’ free software package supports all new features and deliver streamlined configuration, real-time monitoring, post-processing and analysis of all of your data.
- Add-on LiDAR Georeferencing software empowers you to do even more – enable georeferencing functionality and INS/LIDAR Boresight calibration using OxTS developed algorithms to align the two systems perfectly.
- Tightly-coupled processing engine OxTS gx/ix technology – uses inertial and raw GNSS measurements to generate the best possible navigation solution in challenging environments
- Precision positioning – the best centimetre level position accuracy of any of our surveying and mapping solutions to date.
- Premium level pitch and roll performance – the Survey+ v3 delivers the highest roll and pitch accuracy of any of our INS solutions.
Flexible connectivity and integrations
- Complete “out of the box” solution – ready to seamlessly connect and use with the latest 3rd party hardware and software products for surveying and mapping.
- Synchronize multiple external devices – the v3 features 3 Ethernet ports and 3 serial ports as well as the ability to integrate external GNSS receivers too.
- The Survey+ INS benefits from optional Precision Time Protocol (PTP) time stamping functionality. All Survey+ INS devices have the option to utilise PTP when synchronising time with LiDAR and other sensors that also utilise the feature. PTP allows for a much simpler set-up over ethernet, providing surveyors with the ability to get up and running quickly.
* The above description and the features, applications and resources provided on this page relate solely to the Survey+ v3 model. For enquiries or information regarding the Survey+ v2 or earlier models, please contact email@example.com.
OxTS LiDAR Surveying Brochure
OxTS inertial navigation systems provide end users with absolute position and highly accurate inertial measurement information. This information allows them to georeference pointclouds from multiple LiDAR sensors.
These measurements help increase survey repeatability, cut down the time to survey, intelligently analyse data, improve final results and increase project ROI.
Read the OxTS LiDAR Surveying brochure to find out more.
Webinar: Improving LiDAR Surveying applications with a data-driven approach to hardware set-up
Earlier this year we presented a webinar where we discussed using data for boresight calibration. During the webinar attendees had the opportunity to:
- Learn why this calibration is so important.
- Understand how by adopting a data-driven technique to calibration can help you streamline operations and increase ROI.
- See example before and after calibration results.
The webinar was recorded and you can watch it back here.
Follow OxTS on Social Media
Be the first to learn about what’s going on at OxTS by following us on Social Media.
We post regular updates to our Social Media platforms including information about new product updates, the latest webinars from our Centre of Excellence webinar series, and other ad-hoc information about what we’ve been up to.
We also regularly post the latest industry news to our LinkedIn showcase pages so be sure not to miss a thing by following our pages below.