A new benchmark for
price and performance
- Combining dual GNSS RTK receivers and a compact MEMS IMU to deliver centimetre-level position and motion data in real-time.
- The new OxTS Multi-Core IMU Technology achieves the robust navigation performance at a fraction of the size, power, and price of high-end systems.
Navigation you can trust
- Maximum GNSS utilisation is ensured by two multi-constellation, multi-frequency RTK GNSS receivers support aiding from the four main GNSS constellations: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou.
- OxTS’ gx/ix™ tight-coupling technology minimises time without RTK following GNSS outages and enables each and every visible satellite to blend into the navigation solution for the most accurate solution possible.
Building the AV200 into larger complex systems is quick and easy with:
- Ethernet and CAN data interfaces
- Digital PPS for time synchronisation and PTP support
- A ROS 2 driver available for data decoding
- OxTS’ generic aiding interface to integrate external sensors into the navigation solution without the need for custom interfaces and encoders
The OxTS AV200 datasheet
Download now >>
Try it for yourself with
the AV200 Evaluation Kit
Request a free demo to see the performance of the AV200 for yourself, or purchase an AV200 Evaluation Kit to start testing and integrating the device into your system.
The AV200 Evaluation Kit includes:
- 1 x AV200
- 2 x GNSS antennas
- 2 x antenna cables
- 1 x user cable
On-demand webinar: Introducing the AV200
Watch the on-demand reveal webinar to:
Understand the performance and key features of the AV200 INS
Explore the use of the AV200 in a range of primary navigation applications
Get answers to any questions you have about integrating the AV200 into your products
Watch now >>
Here to help you navigate the path to autonomy
During the integration process, if you find you have additional configuration or development requests, our Application Engineering team are here to work with you to deliver the performance and capability your vehicle needs.
To learn more about our capabilities, expertise and solutions for product integrations, please download our OxTS Autonomy brochure: Navigate with confidence.
Download brochure >>
OxTS generic aiding interface
A robust and flexible navigation system uses a variety of sensors to aid the solution.
Learn more about integrating multiple sensors at speed with the OxTS generic aiding interface.
Download brochure >>
Interested in integrating the OxTS AV200 into your autonomous vehicle?
Contact us about the project