The Survey+ has for many years been recognised by companies worldwide as a powerful, high accuracy INS for measuring position and orientation in mobile mapping and other survey applications.
Yet it has always struck the perfect balance by continuously remaining one of the most affordable and cost-effective solutions for accurate land-based and manned aircraft mapping.
With the Survey+ v3, our premier INS for surveying and mapping is better than ever before.
Next generation hardware and software
Users enjoy the same trusted, robust performance that the Survey+ has long been appreciated for, but with next generation architecture to support both your existing and future mapping needs, delivering:
- A new dynamic hardware platform – delivering greater processing power – enabling us to add a host of new features and continue to add more great features in the future.
- The latest high-performance IMU sensors and GNSS receivers – ensuring the best centimetre level position accuracy of any of our surveying and mapping solutions to date.
- Upgraded NAVSuite software – OxTS’ free software package supports all new features and deliver streamlined configuration, real-time monitoring, post-processing and analysis of all of your data.
- Add-on LiDAR Georeferencing software empowers you to do even more – enable georeferencing functionality and INS/LIDAR Boresight calibration using OxTS developed algorithms to align the two systems perfectly.
- Tightly-coupled processing engine OxTS gx/ix technology – uses inertial and raw GNSS measurements to generate the best possible navigation solution in challenging environments
- Precision positioning – the best centimetre level position accuracy of any of our surveying and mapping solutions to date.
- Premium level pitch and roll performance – the Survey+ v3 delivers the highest roll and pitch accuracy of any of our INS solutions.
Flexible connectivity and integrations
- Complete “out of the box” solution – ready to seamlessly connect and use with the latest 3rd party hardware and software products for surveying and mapping.
- Synchronize multiple external devices – the v3 features 3 Ethernet ports and 3 serial ports as well as the ability to integrate external GNSS receivers too.
* The above description and the features, applications and resources provided on this page relate solely to the Survey+ v3 model. For enquiries or information regarding the Survey+ v2 or earlier models, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.