The xRED3000 Evaluation Kit
Combines two survey-grade GNSS receivers with OxTS’ latest IMU10 inertial technology to deliver uninterrupted 100 Hz position, orientation and dynamics in all environments.
At a glance…
- 0.01 m position accuracy
- 0.05° heading
- 0.05 km/h velocity accuracy
- 0.02° pitch/roll accuracy
- 53.6 x 50.6 x 9.5 mm measurements
- 20 g weight
- Reliable, real-time data: Combines two survey-grade GNSS receivers with OxTS’ latest IMU10 inertial technology to deliver un interrupted 100 Hz position, orientation and dynamics in all environments via ethernet and serial.
- Post-processing tools included free of charge: Give your customers powerful configuration, monitoring, post-processing and visualisation software without having to sell third-party subscriptions.
- Tailored to your needs: Take advantage of no minimum order quantity, a customisable feature set and full free-of-charge SDK to tailor your xRED3000 integration to your specific needs. You can even add functionality and firmware upgrades remotely for easy maintenance and upsell opportunities.
- ITAR-free: We’ve evolved our navigation engine to give you the performance you need using components that are not subject to export control, meaning you can ship the xRED3000 globally without requiring export licenses.
- Local integration support in the US, Europe and China.
Would you like an xRED3000 evaluation kit?
Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to process your request.