Join Erik Brooks, Regional Support Engineer at OxTS, for an introduction into how to perform a best practice installation and configuration of your OxTS RT device. The session will focus on the use of NAVconfig; OxTS’ device-configuration software.
We recommend this session for new users who want to get familiar with NAVconfig, for everyday use.
After attending, you’ll:
- Be familiar with how to install and setup an OxTS INS, using NAVconfig.
- Get answers to any questions you have regarding installation and setup.
- Be prepared to perform an installation and setup with confidence.
This session will be presented live on:
- Thursday 5th August 2021 – 18:00 hrs (BST) / 13:00 hrs (EDT)
- Thursday 9th September 2021 – 18:00 hrs (BST) / 13:00 hrs (EDT)
There is no charge for this service, and we will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered.
To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.