Join Rhianna Ganly-Thomas, Support Engineer at OxTS, for a step-by-step guide to OxTS’ real-time monitoring software; NAVdisplay.
We recommend this session for new users, who are looking to get up to speed with the software for everyday use.
After attending, you’ll:
• Be familiar with all the main functionality within NAVdisplay,
including templates and adding/customising widgets.
• Understand when and how to use the Quick Config utility
• Be prepared to monitor the output of an RT with confidence.
This session will be presented live on:
There is no charge for this service, and we will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Rhianna’s blog post.
- To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.