Join Robert Gough, Product Engineer at OxTS, for a step-by-step guide for performing park assist testing.
We recommend this session for anyone who is involved in testing and validating park assist systems.
• Understand the important measurements when testing and validating park assist systems.
• Be confident in your understanding of the test procedure.
• Know how to install and configure OxTS equipment to conduct the test with confidence.
We are running this session several times over the next few weeks, to enable our global audience to attend when is most convenient – and to enable you to join more than once if you choose to do so. You can select from the following dates/times when you click through using the link below:
- Tuesday 9th June at 15:15 hrs (BST)
- Thursday 11th June at 09:15 hrs (BST)
- Monday 22nd June at 15:15 hrs (BST)
- Friday 26th June at 09:15 hrs (BST)
We will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.