Join Erik Brooks, Regional Support Engineer at OxTS, for an introduction into our Inertial Navigation System (INS) technology; how it works and for what it can be used.
We recommend this session for anyone who is new to working with an OxTS RT device (the market leading INS) or how the technology works.
After attending, you’ll:
- Understand how an Inertial Navigation System works
- Appreciate the benefits and limitations of different positioning technologies (Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) and GNSS)
- See the value of OxTS combining an IMU with GNSS when capturing precision position, orientation and dynamics measurements.
You can select from the following dates/times to join us for a live webinar session, when you click through using the link below:
- Tuesday 2nd June at 17:00 hrs (BST)
- Thursday 25th June at 17:00 hrs (BST)
We will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.