Join Kit Behard, Support Engineer at OxTS, to learn how to use, and troubleshoot, CAN on the RT3000 v3. As CAN is the output format predominantly used by automotive customers, this webinar will be useful for anyone involved in vehicle testing.
After attending, you’ll:
- Understand why a new workflow is required and how to use it.
- Explore the configuration file types involved.
- Learn some common issues and how to solve them.
This session will be presented live on Wednesday 22nd July at 14:15 hrs (BST)
There is no charge for this service.
We will share a recording of the webinar with everyone who has registered after the session.
- Learn more about a ‘day in the life’ of your presenter. Read Kit’s blog post.
- To view more webinars from the OxTS Centre of Excellence and learn with confidence, please click here.